News and Announcements
- Free 2 week CrossFit Trial
- Additional Color Choices Added To Apparel Store
- Apparel Order Deadline Sunday, April 12th at 11:55pm
- 05/30/2015Krav Maga L1 test
- 04/26/2015CrossFit Peace For Paws Fundraiser WOD- Sunday, April 26th. Friends and Family are welcome!
- 04/22/2015Krav Maga April Intro to Weapon
- "These are just a few of the things that are great at CoreTactix. First, the people - including the staff, instructors and members. The people at CoreTactix love what they're doing, and that positive attitude is contagious. We workout hard - incredibly hard! - and still it's fun. I think the secret may be the shared sense of accomplishment. I've never finished a workout at CoreTactix without a great sense of accomplishment, and I think that's what I see going on around me.Second, I appreciate the motivation that comes from both the instructors and my fellow students. One of the hardest things to push in life can be one's self. Put yourself in a roomful of other motivated people; that's the best way I've found to beat my own inertia.Third, the owners at CoreTactix recognize that they have more than a club; they have a business. That's an important distinction. Yes, it is a club of friends too, but I've belonged to more than a couple of great clubs that just seemed to fade away. As much as I enjoyed those other clubs, when people stop coming, they lost their appeal. CoreTactix gets it; you have to work on bringing in new members. They do this in many ways: by keeping a nice clean facility with great equipment and great instructors, offering up new classes to keep things interesting, and just being willing to try new, creative ideas. It's the first club of its type to be run like a business, and that's what makes it a success for its members."
-Phil Gauer, Krav Maga and Kickboxing Member